Comprehensive service by grade includes: academic planning, extracurricular activity and summer planning guidance, resume development & updating, standardized test planning. All full service packages include developing and refining the TRUE EDGE high school profile.
- Freshman and Sophomore Years: includes academic and standardized test planning, exploration of extracurricular interests, summer programs and internship opportunities, and initial college brainstorming.
- Junior Year: includes college research, developing best fit college list, and support for college visits.
- Senior Year: includes finalizing college list, college application planning, essay brainstorming and support, interview preparation, final college selection.
Limited Service (Seniors Only)
For those seniors who need specific assistance with one aspect of the college application process, this 10-hour package will focus on your defined needs.
Services you may include in this package are:
- Finalizing the college list
- Resume/Activity list
- College essay brainstorming and editing
- College application organization/support